1) All our trees are freshly cut
2) Keep the tree outside standing in water until it is required indoors.
3) If you have had the tree longer than 1 week saw 5cm off the base of the trunk and insert the tree into a water holding stand.
4) Bring the tree inside and place in a cool dry place away from direct or underfloor heat then
remove the net.
5) Keep the water reservoir in the stand topped up daily, remember a tree can use a pint of water a day.
6) Do not allow your tree to dry out as this can accelerate the needle drop.
Needle shedding is a natural part of the life-cycle of any Christmas Tree, however there are a few simple steps to follow that will keep your tree looking its best.